Active Adventure Week Vacation Package
Get ready for a week of exciting, adrenaline pumping activities for your next vacation. Our team has been running the best active, high adventure vacations in Costa Rica for more than 15 years. We can schedule and guide everything from jungle hikes to river rafting, ziplining to horseback riding, and more to meet your groups needs and your budget.
Each of our week long trips are designed by our local Costa Rica guides who have run similar trips hundreds of times with groups ranging from groups as small as two up to as many as 30+ travelers at a time.
What Activities are Typically Included?
We can help plan any number and type of activities to meet your groups activity levels and sense of adventure. Building the best active vacation depends on what you want to do, and we’re here to help.
Many of our Costa Rica adventure weeks include the following activities:
- River Rafting on the Pacuare River – Over 50 class III and IV rapids on the top river in Costa Rica
- 1 or 2 night stay at a jungle Eco-Lodge
- Zipline and Tarzan Swings through the jungle
- Waterfall rapelling
- Mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, kayaking or stand up paddling
- Cultural tours – Coffee or chocolate tour, cooking class, and more
- Beach time with surfing lessons or snorkeling
- Wildlife viewing or interactions – includes sloths, monkeys, toucans, hummingbirds, and more
- Humanitarian or service projects
The Active Adventure Week includes the best parts of the most popular trips we offer, ensuring you get to experience the best activities, scenery, and experiences Costa Rica has to offer.
This is our most requested Costa Rica trip and is the perfect balance of action and relaxation.
What types of People and Groups Typically do this Trip?
- Families – We’ve had kids come that are as young as 2 years old. We have many activity options for kids of all ages. Families with a few kids and several families will often come down together to form a group of 10+ people to have the most amazing week ever. If you are looking for a way to bond with your kids, this is your trip!
- Moms! Ever heard of a Momcation? – Yep, we love hosting mom retreats. All we need is a trip leader to bring at least 6 people and we’ll take care of planning everything!
- Men’s Retreat “Mancations” – Just like the mom groups, we’ve hosted several groups of men, whether it be a group of friends, a church group or other group.
- Employee Retreats and Team Building – We love helping businesses build their team by providing the most memorable reward trip experiences. We can customize the trip to ensure you accomplish your business goals while having tons of fun together!
- Business Owner Retreats – Mastermind retreats in Costa Rica are the best. We are able to provide a few days off the grid to allow for planning with plenty of days that include access to WIFI so you can still get work done.
- Humanitarian Service Project Groups – Our team is often working next to several small towns that have opportunities to provide service of some kind.
- Youth with Mom/Dad Retreats – We offer a unique shortened week option for youth and their parents. You can learn more about this program and our former “military drill sergeant” who organizes and runs their trips year round.
We've Included Costa Rica's Best Activities
The Active Adventure Week vacation is a combination of river, canyon, beach, and ocean activities. If you are wanting to see as many of the highlights of Costa Rica as possible while also experiencing undiscovered gems, this is your trip. On the Active Adventure Week, you’ll experience some or all of the following:
- Canyoning in Turrialba
- Whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River
- Horseback riding in La Fortuna
- Surfing lessons in Manuel Antonio
- Snorkeling expeditions
- Much more
This is not a rest and relaxation vacation. This trip will have you up and going, being part of exciting activities all week long.
What To Expect on Your Active Adventure Vacation
The Active Adventure Week trip is an all-inclusive Costa Rica vacation. When you book this trip logistics, most meals, and lodging are all covered, planned, and scheduled. You’ll have a guide with you for the entire week.
We will pick you up at the San Jose Airport and provide transportation to all your destinations. Throughout the week, you’ll stay at three of Costa Rica’s best hotels and experience the top active adventure locations in Costa Rica.
You’ll fall in love with the country and we’re pretty sure you’ll want to come back and spend another week with our guides!
How Much Is The Active Adventure Week Vacation?
Prices range from $1,095 to $2,499 per person depending on the size of your group, seasonal hotel pricing and activities selected during your trip.
In order to run each trip, we require a minimum of 8 attendees. If you are a solo travel or couple, we encourage you to get on our waiting list so we can notify you when a trip comes up that might be a good fit for you.
For our pre-planned groups, we cap the number or participants at 16 people to ensure we can deliver an amazing, small group experience.
Don’t wait. Book your Costa Rica Active Adventure vacation today to reserve your spot and receive the best pricing by clicking the button below. Check out our schedule and pricing for Upcoming Trips Here!
Ready To Schedule Your Trip?
Questions about this trip or others that we offer?
If you have any questions about this trip or if you are looking for a custom designed Costa Rica Adventure, please feel free to give us an email and we will work out all the details of your trip for you.